Hi everyone, I’m Kate Schwanke! Today I am guest blogging for As The Stroller Turns. I am so excited to be doing this collab for her Blog! In this Blog I will walk you through how I pack my Ju-Ju-Be Be Prepared, in Frosted Blossoms (a Buy Buy Baby exclusive print), as a Diaper Bag for a long day out with my two boys (1) and (4). *Links for Custom Work and Jamberry’s worn in this blog will be included at the end.
This is everything that I have packed in the Be Prepared! Look at how much stuff it can hold! One thing I absolutely LOVE about the Be Prepared is just how much you can fit in it. I have used this bag as an overnight bag multiple times because it is so roomy and has a ton of compartments.
This is my set up for all of the contents you saw in the post above. I love how everything has a place! Even Mickey and Minnie have their own pockets making it easy to access them without fishing them out of the bottom of the bag. I have my Be Quicks standing straight up side by side, a Large set piece beside those standing on its side, my Fuel Cell beside those, my Medium Set Piece in one of the side/internal bottle pockets, and the Play Packs in the slip pocket behind Minnie Mouse. On the outside of the Be Prepared, I have an Avent straw cup in each bottle pocket. Look at this Queen of All Mommy Pockets!!! The Mommy Pocket on the Be Prepared is the largest of all the Mommy Pocket’s on Ju-Ju-Be’s Diaper Bags. And it’s awesome. In here I have my wallet, tissue holder, iPhone 6, two Small Set Pieces, Coin Purse, keys and gum. Not pictured is my iPad Mini, but it does fit in here as well!
These are the things I carry in the Mommy Pocket.
- Keys (on Insjö key ring)
- Wallet (Kate Spade Sweets 2 Park Avenue)
- Coin Purse (Insjö) has Insurance cards and punch cards.
- Small Set Piece (Ju-Ju-Be Perky Toki) In here I have a travel charging block and charging cables in case my phone or iPad runs out of power.
- Small Set Piece (Ju-Ju-Be Charcoal Roses, not pictured, shown in another photo)
- Admiral Tissue holder, made by Little e Design on Etsy, with tissues.
- iPhone 6
- Mentos Gum
Be Quicks can be used for all kinds of different things! From snacks and juice boxes, changes of clothes and holding toys! There are so many options!
These are the contents of my Be Quicks.
- My Charcoal Roses Be Quick has two changes of clothes for my 1-year-old. Two pairs of socks, two pairs of pants, and two short-sleeved shirts.
- My Mr Gray Be Quick has one change of clothes for my 4-year-old. One pair of pants, one shirt, one pair of socks and one pair of underwear.
The Ju-Ju-Be Be Set is a set of 3 pouches sold together as a set. They are one of my favorite Ju-Ju-Be accessories and you will see them in a majority of my videos! They have endless uses and are just SO cute! I have around 10 Be Sets currently.
Here is what I packed in my Ju-Ju-Be Charcoal Roses Be Set.
- The Large Set Piece has diapering needs for my 1-year-old. I have one Buti Pod cover, made by Bebe Notions on Etsy, with ButiPod holding wipes. I also have four size 4 diapers and a baggie dispenser made by Munchkin.
- The Medium Set Piece has my over-flow bag- a Ju-Ju-Be Be Light in Olive Juice! It’s hard to believe that a Be Light can fit into a Medium Set Piece, but they work so great this way!
- The Small Set Piece holds my essentials. A custom-made mirror by Deliriously Mine on Facebook, a folding brush, a hair clip, eye drops and my EOS stick (my favorite lip balm).
Last, but certainly not least, is my Ju-Ju-Be Fuel Cell in Mr Gray! Fuel Cells can be used for tons of different things, but my favorite is when I pack it like this!
- Inside of the Fuel Cell I have RubberMaid Lunch Blox which are a PERFECT fit!! You can pick these up at Target and they even come with an icepack!
- I also have a plastic spoon and a napkin tucked away in the top plastic zippered pouch. This pouch is perfect for holding utensils and things like that!
I hope you found this Blog post fun and helpful! The Be Prepared is definitely worth looking into as a diaper bag for more than one child, as an overnight bag for yourself at the hospital when you are expecting a baby, or as an overnight bag for a trip!
Please check me out on YouTube and Facebook to stay up to date with the most current Ju-Ju-Be packing videos, On The Body videos, release day print reveals and more!
Links for Custom Work and Jamberry’s worn in this Blog!
You can order a Be Prepared HERE